Encouraging Moms and Dads
The activities for teenagers at Redeemer are designed to combine fun, learning, growth, service, and friends in a safe environment. A team of volunteers, mostly parents and young adults, create events based on the following values. Feel free to contact the youth director if you’d like to chat more about youth activities at Redeemer or to find out how you can help.
We value building strong relationships with God and others. We long to develop students to be active participants in the work of Jesus Christ, both through the ministry of Redeemer and through the students’ daily lives.
- Teaching and Growth: learning opportunities that give youth a greater knowledge and understanding of the love of God and what that means for their lives today
- Leadership Development: times for students to step out and explore the skills of leading others
- Service and Mission: trips and events where students can live out their faith by serving others through displaying Christ’s love in action
- Fellowship and Community: group activities and events that create a place that is safe, fun and friendly
- Special Events: experiences for students to join with youth beyond our own church group to learn and grow in fun ways