Experiencing It All
Just as getting ready to travel means stuffing your dufflebag with a toothbrush and a bar of soap, so discovering all the adventures on this journey of life requires preparation. Redeemer youth activities are intentionally designed to help middle school and high school students gain an understanding of God’s amazing love for us and his plan that we follow and serve Jesus.
If you’d like to chat about youth activities at Redeemer, feel free to contact Ms. Amy Long, Director of Children, Youth & Family Ministry.
The big picture:
- Teaching and Growth | Confirmation and Sunday school
- Leadership Development | Worship Team, Adventures in Leadership, Camp Junior Staff
- Service and Mission | Mission trips, MOVE, Second Harvest, Redeemer Kids Club
- Fellowship and Community | Youth Group and Community Groups
- Special Events | Winter Retreat, Covenant Pines Bible Camp, CHIC, MUUUCE
Snapshot of October Events:
10/3 – Redeemer Youth Center opens (Thu, 5-7 p.m.)
10/6 – High School Core Group (Sun, 5-6:30 p.m. – 1st & 3rd Sundays)
10/13 – Taste of Africa! (Sun, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.)
10/16 – No Kids Club: MEA Break
10/16-18 – Jr High Fall Retreat @ Cov Pines (Wed-Fri)
10/18-20 – Sr. High Fall Retreat @ Cov Pines (Fri-Sun)
10/20 – Middle School Hangout (Sun, Noon-2 p.m.) & HS Core Group (Sun, 5-6:30 p.m.)
10/25 – 2nd Harvest @ Revive Church (Fri, 5-9 p.m.)
10/26 – Solid Rock Preview Day @ Lake Beauty (Sat, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.)
10/27 – Sweet Roll Sunday! (Sun, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.)
We love Bible Camp | www.covenantpines.org
Fall 2019 – Covenant Pines Retreats on MEA Weekend:
- Register by Oct 1 and save!
- Use code: RED50 to save $50 off your registration.
- Additional scholarships are available!
Contact Ms. Amy for questions or more details.