Face-to-Face Programs Temporarily Suspended | Experiencing It All
Just as getting ready to travel means stuffing your dufflebag with a toothbrush and a bar of soap, so discovering all the adventures on this journey of life requires preparation. Redeemer youth activities are intentionally designed to help middle school and high school students gain an understanding of God’s amazing love for us and his plan that we follow and serve Jesus.
If you’d like to chat about youth activities at Redeemer, feel free to contact Ms. Amy Long, Director of Children, Youth & Family Ministry.
The Big Picture
- Teaching and Growth | Confirmation and Sunday school
- Leadership Development | Worship Team, Adventures in Leadership, Camp Junior Staff
- Service and Mission | Mission trips, Second Harvest, Redeemer Kids Club
- Fellowship and Community | Youth Group and Community Groups
- Special Events | Winter Retreat, Covenant Pines Bible Camp, CHIC
Snapshot of Youth Events
Redeemer Youth Center is open Thursdays, 5-7 p.m.
High School Core Group meets 1st & 3rd Sundays, 5-6:30 p.m.
Middle School Hangout on 2nd Sundays, Noon-2 p.m.
Discover why we love Bible Camp for our youth! | www.covenantpines.org
- Family Camp @ Covenant Pines!
We are not planning an all-church retreat at Cov Pines this summer, but we are offering a family camp scholarship for Redeemer families! Save $50 per person with the discount code CHURCH50. 2020 dates are July 2-5 and August 13-16. More information is available online.
- Every Fall – Covenant Pines Retreats on MEA Weekend
Junior High (Grades 6-8), Wed-Fri
Senior High (Grades 9-12), Fri-Sun
Contact Ms. Amy for questions or more details.