Experiencing It All
Just as getting ready to travel means stuffing your dufflebag with a toothbrush and a bar of soap, so discovering all the adventures on this journey of life requires preparation. Redeemer youth activities are intentionally designed to help middle school and high school students gain an understanding of God’s amazing love for us and his plan that we follow and serve Jesus.
The big picture:
- Teaching and Growth | Confirmation and Sunday school
- Leadership Development | Worship Team, Adventures in Leadership, Camp Junior Staff
- Service and Mission | Mission trips, MOVE, Second Harvest, Redemeer Kids
- Fellowship and Community | Youth Group and Community Groups
- Special Events | Winter Retreat, Covenant Pines Bible Camp, CHIC, MUUUCE
Snapshot of Activities
Jan. 16 – Covenant Pines Scholarship Applications Due
Feb. 1 – Covenant Pines Earlybird Registration Deadline
Feb. 22-24 – Senior High Retreat at Covenant Pines (Fri-Sun)
July 2019 – Youth Mission Trip to Lake Traverse, SD – Read more >>
We love Bible Camp | www.covenantpines.org
2019 Summer Camp Scholarships | It’s time to start planning for camp! The cost of a week at Covenant Pines averages about $400, and partial scholarships are available to students who are active participants here at Redeemer. 2019 Camp Scholarship Applications are now available and will be due no later than Jan. 16, 2019. Each application requires a $75 deposit. For questions or more information, contact Ms. Amy Long.
Winter Retreats for Kids & Youth | $50 scholarships from Redeemer are available. Costs include meals, housing & transportation. Contact Ms. Amy Long for more information.
- Trailblazer Retreat at Covenant Pines: Grades 3-6, Feb 15-17, Use Code CHURCH50 for Cost: $75
- Senior High at Covenant Pines: Grades 9-12, Feb 22-24, Use Code CHURCH25 for Cost: $100
Cov Pines Camp Updates:
- Kids Camp is now for students entering grades 2-4. Students entering grade 4 can choose whether to go to Kids Camp (2 nights & 3 days) or Trailblazers (5 nights & 6 days). There are 3 Kids Camp sessions to choose from.
- Junior High is now for students entering grades 6-8. Students entering 6th grade can choose between Trailblazers and Junior High. Students entering 9th grade will have the opportunity to attend one of the Senior High sessions.
- Junior Staff: All Leaders in Training (LIT) sessions are now just one week instead of two. The cost of each session is $120.
Every Fall – Covenant Pines Retreats:
Junior High (Grades 6-8), Wed-Fri of MEA Weekend
Senior High (Grades 9-12), Fri-Sun of MEA Weekend