Experiencing It All
Just as getting ready to travel means stuffing your dufflebag with a toothbrush and a bar of soap, so discovering all the adventures on this journey of life requires preparation. Redeemer youth activities are intentionally designed to help middle school and high school students gain an understanding of God’s amazing love for us and his plan that we follow and serve Jesus.
If you’d like to chat about youth activities at Redeemer, feel free to contact Ms. Amy Long, Director of Children, Youth & Family Ministry.
The Big Picture
- Teaching and Growth | Confirmation and Sunday school
- Leadership Development | Worship Team, Adventures in Leadership, Camp Junior Staff
- Service and Mission | Mission trips, MOVE, Second Harvest, Redeemer Kids Club
- Fellowship and Community | Youth Group and Community Groups
- Special Events | Winter Retreat, Covenant Pines Bible Camp, CHIC, MUUUCE
Snapshot of Youth Events
Redeemer Youth Center is open Thursdays, 5-7 p.m.
High School Core Group meets 1st & 3rd Sundays, 5-6:30 p.m.
Middle School Hangout (2nd Sundays, Noon-2 p.m.)
We love Bible Camp | www.covenantpines.org
Find out the details for Trailblazer Winter Retreat, Summer 2020 youth camps, and Redeemer’s scholarship program >>
Every Fall – Covenant Pines Retreats on MEA Weekend
Contact Ms. Amy for questions or more details.