Sunday, Nov. 1, 9:15 & 11 a.m. | All Saints Sunday
Sunday Worship Services | In-Person & Facebook Live
Invite your friends and neighbors as we gather to worship in the Redeemer sanctuary. We’ll bring our praises to God through a variety of styles of music. We always have a message from the Bible, and our current sermon series is called “Growing Together in Love.” Please remember that masks are required for all those over age 5 (barring medical exceptions) and that social distancing protocols will be practiced.
- 8:30 a.m. Prayer meeting | Prayer Room
- 9:15 a.m. In-person Traditional Worship Service
- 11 a.m. In-person Contemporary Worship Service
Online options also available
- Both services will be available on Facebook Live
- Sermon audio is available on demand early each week after Sunday’s service
- Dial-a-Sermon: call in to hear a recording of last week’s sermon
1. Dial 978-990-5097
2. Prompt for access code: 2427186 followed by #
3. You will be prompted for what recording to listen to: Press 1# for full-service music, Press 2# for only the speaking parts and no music
Redeemer Kids Ministry during Sunday Services
- For birth-age 5: There are now family tables in the back of the sanctuary which allow for kid-friendly social distancing during both services. The tables are sanitized after each use. There is a family room in the Good Shepherd Room which offers a livestream of the service for families with active PreK-age children. There are family tables in the room to encourage social distancing by family. Parents supervise their own kids and must be masked.
- For elementary ages: We are resuming Bible Blast in the Mountains Room during the sermon. We will be using masks and social distancing and carpet squares to create designated seating. Volunteer led. We are including a children’s message during every service! Kids can participate in person or via livestream.
- We are emailing a weekly Bible Blast @ Home! lesson every Wednesday for families who choose to stream. It includes a video lesson, Bible verse, activity and coloring page.
This year we’ll be learning together about “Christ’s Compelling Love” and how it motivates us to love God, self, and others. Rather than traditional adult Sunday classes, various resources are available for individual or group study. Read more details >>
About 100 people are currently involved in Community Groups at Redeemer which provide a great avenue for fellowship, learning, serving, and sharing life together. If you’re already in a group, you can choose to stay in that group. If you’re new to Community Groups, you can join with friends or meet new folks. Talk with Rob Schwanz about various times, locations, and meeting formats (in-person or online) then choose a group that’s best for you.
Upcoming Events | Learn More
- Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
- “Sharing Grace” Workshop | Event is passed but you can still view on our Facebook page
- Weekly prayer gathering via Zoom: May We Be One | Mondays, 7 p.m. | Read more
- Weekly Men’s Prayer | Tuesdays, 6:30 a.m. | now meeting virtually | Read more
- Weekly Men’s Breakfast | Wednesdays, 7:30 a.m. | Read more
- Fall Bingo Night | Oct. 30, 6:30 p.m. | at church | Read more
- Monthly Prayer Raid! | Wed, Nov. 4, 1 p.m. | Meeting by Zoom
- Twice-monthly Zoom Bible Study | 1st and 3rd Thursdays, 10 a.m. | Meeting by Zoom
- Fall Church Clean-up Morning | Sat, Nov. 7, 8 a.m. – noon, lunch provided | Read more
- Monthly Grandparents Prayer & Share | Mon, Nov. 9, 10 a.m. | Meeting by Zoom
Ways to stay in touch
1. Support ministry at Redeemer:
- Donate now Login | Learn how to give online
- Donate by texting the word GIVE to 612-808-0145 | Learn how to give by text
- Donate by drop-off or mail donation (check or money order) to the office: 7801 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
- When donating to the 2020 property improvement project, indicate “Building Campaign” with your gift
- Contact the office if you’d like to volunteer in any ministry
2. Online Resources for connection with Redeemer:
- Contact Us – call or email Redeemer
- Encouragement, chat together, announcements: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Text @7801fam to 81010 | We’ll send messages to connect, inspire and inform.
- Past Zoom services and classes | Contact the office to request access to recordings, including the April 19 Zoom recording and PowerPoint presentation by the Community Action Team
- COVID-19 Updates | Read Redeemer’s Response
- George Floyd Response | Read Pastor Ben’s Letter | Northwest Conference Response | Evangelical Covenant Church Response
3. Online Resources from our denomination, the Evangelical Covenant Church:
- CovChurch NOW for a monthly update
- Covenant Home Altar daily devotional guide, currently free
- Racial Righteousness Webinar with Paul Robinson | On Demand: Watch anytime
Paul Robinson is the Executive Minister of Love Justice, Do Mercy, a mission priority of the Evangelical Covenant Church. During this Northwest Conference webinar, Paul helps church leaders think through the impact of the death of George Floyd on the world. This webinar discusses the roots of racial injustice in Minnesota. Included are practical steps for moving forward, both for individuals and churches. Contact Ms. Amy if you’re interested in scheduling a watch party and discussion. This webinar is one hour.