An Act of Worship
Thank you for your interest in supporting the ministry of Redeemer Covenant Church through your generous giving. We believe that giving shows our devotion and gratitude to God who provides us with everything we have (1 Timothy 6:7).
Ways to Give
- Place your gifts (checks/cash) in the collection plate during a worship service
- Mail a contribution to the church office: 7801 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
- Give online one time or with regular automatic withdrawal
- Learn more about Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) from IRA and Donor-Advised Fund options
- Contact Church Treasurer about Stock/Mutual Fund Transfer and Legacy Giving via Will/Estate
Year-End Giving Deadlines
- Checks and cash must be submitted by Dec. 24, 2023
- Mailed contributions must be postmarked by Dec. 31, 2023
- Checks must be dated Dec. 31, 2023, or earlier
- Online giving must be done before midnight on Dec. 31, 2023
Read about how Redeemer Covenant Church receives, processes and stewards your financial gifts:
Online Giving: Getting Started
Register for a new account with a donation on our online system called Breeze. Be sure to check your email for a confirmation message to confirm your donation.
Fully complete Your Profile so we have your latest information.
Set your Privacy Settings.
Use the Your Giving links for Give Now or Schedule Giving to contribute to Redeemer Covenant Church. Hint: If you signed up using information we already have on record for you, you will be able to see your past giving history immediately. If you don’t see your giving history or the directory link, that’s okay too because your new Breeze account will be matched to your existing information in 7 to 10 days. Anything you contribute in the meantime will still be included in your giving history after matching.