An Act of Worship
Thank you for your interest in supporting the ministry of Redeemer Covenant Church through your generous giving. We believe that giving shows our devotion and gratitude to God who provides us with everything we have (1 Timothy 6:7).
Ways to Give
- Place your gifts in the designated collection location during a worship service
- Mail a contribution to the church office: 7801 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
- Register and give online one time or with regular automatic withdrawal
- Text the word GIVE to 612-808-0145 | Learn steps to give by text
- When donating to the current 2020 property improvement project, indicate “Building Campaign” with your gift
- Choose Redeemer Covenant Church Brooklyn Park MN as your AmazonSmile charitable organization at smile.amazon.com
Year-end Giving Deadlines 2020
- Mailed contributions must be postmarked by December 31
- Checks and cash must be submitted by December 27
- All checks must be dated December 31 or earlier
- Online and Text giving must be given before midnight December 31
Online Database: Getting Connected
Join the community of other Redeemer Covenant Church attendees using InFellowship, our online database provided by Fellowship One. It’s simple:
Once logged in, you can:
- Update your personal profile (add photo, contact info, social networks)
- Access church directory (we encourage you to opt into the directory)
- Set up online giving
- Print giving statement
- Manage privacy settings
Online Giving: Getting Started
- Register for a new account on our online system called InFellowship.
- Be sure to check your e-mail for a confirmation message to confirm your new account.
- Fully complete Your Profile so we have your latest information.
- Set your Privacy Settings and opt-in to the online Church Directory if available.
- Use the Your Giving links for Give Now or Schedule Giving to contribute to Redeemer Covenant Church.
Hint: If you signed up using information we already have on record for you, you will be able to see your past giving history immediately and can access the online church directory. If you don’t see your giving history or the directory link, that’s okay too because your new InFellowship account will be matched to your existing information in 7 to 10 days. Anything you contribute in the meantime will still be included in your giving history after matching.