Youth Ministry Area
Statement of Purpose: A youth community learning to live out compassion and worship, centered on Christ
Contact: Director of Children, Youth & Family Ministry Ms. Amy Long
Leading Students to Experience Life in Jesus
Here’s where young people learn to love God and love others. Consider stepping out and serving in big ways and small ways to provide events, teaching, and service projects for Redeemer’s students in middle school, junior high, and senior high. Contact Ms. Amy to find out how you can join a Ministry Team to get in on all the excitement of the Youth Ministry Area.
- Youth group gatherings on Sundays and weekly evenings
- Sunday classes teachers and confirmation program
- Big events: UNITE
- Mission trips and service projects
- MEA weekend retreat at Covenant Pines Bible Camp
- Winter Retreat
- Fundraisers like Cinnamon Roll Sunday and Craft & Bake Sale
- Holiday parties and get-togethers just for fun!