Community Life Ministry Area
Statement of Purpose: This ministry provides community events that allow us to gather together in friendship. It includes things like: Women’s & Men’s events, Annual Corn Boil, Church Picnics, and the Chili Cook-off, and camp events.
Contact: Director of Children, Youth & Family Ministry Ms. Amy Long
Getting Together: One of our favorite things to do!
Building friendships happens every step along the way, even in the midst of a service project, a church workday, a fundraiser, or a community meal. We need countless volunteers ready to work together to make things happen through these opportunities for Christ’s glory. And we promise you’ll have fun too!
Glance over these Community Life opportunities then contact Ms. Amy Long so she can help you get plugged in to a Ministry Team.
- Chili Cook-Off
- Dinner of the Month, Lunch Bunch, Women’s Breakfasts
- Taste of the South and Taste of Africa meals
- Widow/Widower Lunch and Program
- Covenant Pines Summer Camp, Work and Worship, Father Child Retreat
- Women’s and Men’s Retreats at Camp
- Covenant Pines Golf Tournament and Weekly Summer Golf
- Church Clean-Up and Project Days
- Chuckwagon Dinner
- Summer all-church gatherings and annual Corn Boil
- Apple Orchard Outing
- Holiday Parties for all ages
- Youth Fundraisers – meals, cinnamon rolls sale, bake/craft sale