Children & Family Ministry Area
Statement of Purpose: Walking alongside a child with Jesus, until they learn to walk with Jesus themselves.
Contact: Director of Children, Youth & Family Ministry Ms. Amy Long
At Redeemer we want to nurture faith that “sticks” and we need YOUR help to do it!
- Teachers and Assistants: Sunday school and Bible Blast (Children’s worship during service). Minimum commitment: one Sunday a month, at either 10 or 11 am.
- Nursery Caregivers: Sunday morning service times, education hour, and Kids Club. Minimum commitment: one Sunday a month.
- Redeemer Kids Club: A weekly Bible club for kids K-5, Weds. nights, September-April. Commitment: weekly, 6:30-7:45 pm, 8 months.
Contact Ms. Amy for volunteer job descriptions, applications and more information. All opportunities are open to adults and students 15+. All volunteers are required to submit a volunteer application and complete a background check, and attend a mandatory Volunteer Training.
Talk to Ms. Amy About Even More Places to Serve
- Service & Mission – GO: Serve; Feed My Starving Children, Operation Christmas Child
- Kickin’ Kids Soccer – June/July – Whatever skill you have, come help out with coaching, devos, sideline hospitality, and follow-up
- Vacation Bible School – Annual four days in July or August for kids ages 4-11 to have fun while learning about God’s love
- BeYOUtiful Praise Dance Team – leaders/dancers
- Grandparenting Ministry – Encouragement, ideas, prayers for our grandkids
- Missional Moms – Young mothers doing parenting together with book studies and discussion