Children & Family Ministry Area
Statement of Purpose: Walking alongside a child with Jesus, until they learn to walk with Jesus themselves.
Contact: Director of Children, Youth & Family Ministry Ms. Amy Long
At Redeemer we want to nurture faith that “sticks” and we need YOUR help to do it!
- Teachers and Assistants: Sunday school and Bible Blast (Children’s worship during service). Commitment: 1-2 Sundays a month, at either 10 or 11 am.
- Kids Welcome Desk: Help check children in and out of our ministry area. Contact Kae Lance
- Nursery Caregivers: Sunday morning service times, education hour, and Kids Club. Commitment: Monthly on Sundays and bi-weekly on Wednesdays.
- Redeemer Kids Club: A weekly Bible club for kids K-5, Wednesday nights, September-April. Commitment: Weekly, 6:30-8 pm, 8 months.
Opportunities are open to adults and students 11+. All volunteers are required to submit a volunteer application. Adult volunteers are required to complete a background check and child protection training.
Talk to Ms. Amy About Even More Places to Serve
- Service & Mission – Feed My Starving Children, Operation Christmas Child
- Summer Soccer Camp – June/July – Whatever skill you have, come help out with coaching, devos, sideline hospitality, and follow-up
- Vacation Bible School – A summer week set aside for kids ages 4-11 to have fun while learning about God’s love
- Grandparenting Ministry – Encouragement, ideas, prayers for our grandkids