Care Ministry Area
Statement of Purpose: Redeemer people have a great desire and compassion for caring for those in our families and community. We have wonderful people whose gifts, talents and passion lend themselves to this ministry.
Care Ministry Area leader Penny Mattson or Senior Pastor Ben Pease
Being the Hands and Feet of Jesus
The multitude of servants in the Care Ministry Area ensure that individuals in our church community don’t have to feel alone in their burdens. Ministry Teams lovingly care for those going through difficult life transition times. We want to hear from you if God is nudging you to walk alongside others needing unconditional love and generous care.
- Homebound and Hospitalized Care Ministry Team – Provide encouragement and support to those who are ill, hospitalized, or confined to home or nursing home
- Prayer Ministry Team – Prayer Warriors who actively support members and friends requesting prayer during difficult situations
- Stephen Ministry Team – Trained lay people use their gifts to share Christ’s healing love with those who are hurting. Read more.
- Funeral Lunch Teams – Serving a grieving family in a loving and caring way to provide luncheon following the funeral at Redeemer
- Blood Pressure and Health Team – Blood pressure clinic monthly by Redeemer’s nurses, annual Red Cross Blood Drive, annual Flu Shot Clinic, taking meals where needed