Adult Formation & Community Life Ministry Team
Statement of Purpose: This Ministry Team is committed to the spiritual growth and development of the Redeemer family as well as the physical and social well-being of our adult population.
Contact: Adult Formation & Community Life Ministry Team leader Wayland Richards
Shaping Faith While Building Relationships
Meeting together for studying, learning and praying is a core value of Redeemer and can be found in several places around the church, in our homes, online, and even in restaurants and coffee shops around town. We need volunteers willing to be:
- Teachers for Sunday School classes
- Leaders for small groups
- Facilitators for book studies
Getting Together: One of our favorite things to do!
Building friendships happens every step along the way, even in the midst of a service project, a church workday, a fundraiser or a community meal. We need countless volunteers ready to work together to make things happen through these opportunities for Christ’s glory. And we promise you’ll have fun too!
Glance over these Community Life opportunities then contact Wayland Richards so he can help you get plugged in to a Ministry Action Team.
- Women’s Ministry
- Men’s Fellowship
- Seniors Group
- African Integration Group
- Women’s Banquet and Come to the Table gatherings
- Taste of the South and Taste of Africa meals
- Covenant Pines Summer Camp, Work and Worship, Father Child Retreat
- Women’s and Men’s Retreats at Camp
- Covenant Pines Golf Tournament and Weekly Summer Golf
- Church Clean-Up and Project Days
- Summer all-church gatherings and annual Corn Boil
- Holiday Parties for all ages