Response of Redeemer Covenant Church to COVID-19
- Currently meeting in-person and Facebook Live on Sundays at 10 a.m. Children’s activities available during services.
- Check out the weekly details and online resources for Redeemer Worship and connection together
- See Redeemer’s safety instructions below for in-person services (most recent at top)
09/09/2021 REMINDER from Redeemer Leadership:
Mask wearing is strongly encouraged, especially if you aren’t vaccinated, but they are not mandatory at this time.
05/14/2021 UPDATED Safety Instructions:
From Redeemer’s Re-Opening Task Force Committee:
For in-person services, due to lifting of the MN mask mandate, Redeemer will no longer be requiring the wearing of masks inside. You are invited to mask up or not and sit where you’d like to on Sunday as you feel comfortable.
We at Redeemer want to remind everyone that mask wearing is strongly encouraged, especially if you aren’t vaccinated, but they are not mandatory at this time.
04/14/2021 UPDATED Safety Instructions:
In order to help keep one another safe, please be aware of the following:
- Persons should NOT come to the building if they have been in close contact with a household member with COVID, until their quarantine period is finished.
- Persons with COVID-19 symptoms should stay home and should leave the building if symptoms develop. Symptoms of COVID-19 can include fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell. Other less common symptoms include gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
When you arrive:
- Please maintain six-foot spacing between family units as you approach the building.
- Please use the WEST entrance only, which is the sanctuary entrance off the large parking lot.