Are You New Here? We’re glad you came!
Sunday, November 24:
- 8 a.m. Everyone is invited to prayer before church services in Prayer Room
- 8:45 & 11 a.m. Two services – 8:45 a.m. (organ & choir) and 11 a.m. (worship band). Choose one or come to both!
- 10 a.m. Confirmation & Sunday school for all ages: nursery, grade school, students, adults
- Families with children are always welcome during the worship services; nursery is available for birth-2 yrs, and 2 yrs-3rd grade may sit with parents in the service until time for Bible Blast (before sermon).
- Last chance to purchase tickets in the central hallway for Dec. 3 annual women’s Christmas Banquet.
- Bring soup can with donation for Covenant World Relief.
What’s Happening: Make it a habit to regularly check upcoming Events and the church calendar.
Listen Online: Want to hear a message again? You can always listen to sermons online.
Community Groups: There is always room for you. Contact Rob Schwanz to join a small group.
Our VISION statement: A Diverse Christ-Centered Community United By God’s Redeeming Love, Growing Together and Going Together
Our MISSION statement: To join God’s work by reaching, discipling and equipping people to courageously and authentically live out God’s Word in Brooklyn Park and beyond
READ MORE from Pastor Ben >>