Valuing the Kids
To learn more about children’s activities at Redeemer, contact our Director of Children, Youth & Family Ministry Ms. Amy Long.
Children are loved at Redeemer!
That’s why we design meaningful, fun activities for each age group that focus on teaching biblical truths while building healthy connections. Your kids will be comfortable as caring volunteers keep them busy! From classes on Sundays, to Redeemer Kids Club on Wednesdays, to regular social events, to chances to serve others, Redeemer kids are learning to let God into every part of their lives.
Snapshot of Summer Activities for Kids
Redeemer Kids Calendar to download/print
Free Summer Activities for Families
Playdates | Thursdays, 9:30-Noon
Join us for our final playdate this summer. Great for grandkids too!
- August 15—North Mississippi Regional Park, Minneapolis
All-Church Corn Boil | Wednesday, August 21, 6-8:30 p.m.
Annual picnic dinner on the church lawn with all-you-can-eat fresh corn-on-the-cob, bounce houses, and more! FREE!
Where in the World is Flat Jesus?
FLAT JESUS was created as a way for God’s people to spread the word of Jesus and to stay connected with each other through this busy summer season. Take FLAT JESUS when out to dinner, to a ball game, in the garden, at the park, fishing, to the beach, in the car on a road trip, on the airplane, or just hanging out with your friends. Take pictures with friends or family and see how many places we can take FLAT JESUS with us this summer and fall, and spread His word! Here are the instructions:
1. Pick up a FLAT JESUS sheet at church this Sunday and color/cut it out—or print your own
2. Return it to Ms. Amy with your name on it, and we’ll laminate it for you
3. Take FLAT JESUS with you wherever you go this summer and snap a selfie or a pic of Jesus out in the sun with you!
4. Post your picture to Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #FlatJesus (or send it to Ms. Amy)
5. Have fun and remember that Jesus is always with you!
Nurturing Your Family’s Faith
For Use at Home | Here are some great resources for parents and grandparents:
Missional Moms | 1st & 3rd Thursdays during school year | 9:30-11 a.m.
Join us Thursday mornings for prayer and fellowship or join our Facebook group for online encouragement. Connect with Kathy Turgeon for more information.