Kids are valued at Redeemer!
That’s why we design meaningful, fun activities for each age group that focus on teaching biblical truths while building healthy connections. Your children will be comfortable as caring volunteers keep them busy! From classes on Sundays, to regular social events, to chances to serve others, Redeemer kids are learning to let God into every part of their lives.
Any questions? Contact our Director of Children, Youth & Family Ministry Ms. Amy Long.
Remember to Register Your Children
Annual registration form for children’s activities – includes photo release and toileting policy for little ones. If you have not filled out the form online, you will need to complete the form in person before enrolling in our kids ministry programs.
Redeemer Kids on Sundays
>> Check-in/Check-out: Parents/guardians will need to sign children in and out of Bible Blast at the Kids Receiving Desk each Sunday morning. Check-in will be available before service begins so that children can go directly to Bible Blast after the children’s sermon.
During the 9:30 a.m. Worship Service
- For early childhood: During the service for ages birth-age 4
- Family Room: Families with active little ones may use our new Family Room, just outside the sanctuary doors, during the service with livestream of the service. Parents supervise their own children.
- For elementary ages: Children’s worship for ages 5-5th grade is called Bible Blast during the sermon.
During the 10:45-11:45 a.m. Sunday School hour
- Children ages birth-age 11: Remain in classrooms after the worship service for Sunday school until 11:45 a.m.
Redeemer Kids social events
- Grades 4-8 | Quarterly events (fall/winter/spring) for students to connect and build community
Redeemer Kids service opportunities
Going Together Meal & service projects
- All-church all ages working together | Quarterly events (fall/winter/spring) | Sundays, 10:45 a.m.-Noon
Feed My Starving Children
- All-church all ages | Watch for details for our next date/time
During the school year, you are invited to join other moms who are gathering to study and grow together as we encourage and support one another. Read more.
Nurturing Your Family’s Faith
- Families can use the book or listen to the audiobook for FREE on SoundCloud.
- Students can read with their parents or on their own.
- Or listen along to an audio version of the Bible.
Communion at Redeemer is the first Sunday of each month | Parents might ask, When is my child old enough to receive communion?
- Ms. Amy answers, In our denomination, the Evangelical Covenant Church, we believe that Communion is for all who trust in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. You do not need to be a member of Redeemer Covenant Church, but your child should be able to describe what it means that Jesus is his/her Savior and Lord.
- On Communion Sunday (the first Sunday of each month), we will release the kids from Bible Blast to rejoin their parents for Communion. You are free to choose when they are ready to participate themselves.
- Talking With Kids About Communion
Redeemer Kids and Baptism | You’re invited to consider taking this next step in faith. Read more about baptism at Redeemer.
- Like communion, there is no age requirement for baptism and we want to support you in the conversation with you and/or your child!
- Let Ms. Amy know if you would like to participate.
February is Black History Month | But you can explore the subject with your kids any time of year! Read Ms. Amy’s message, including recommended books for children.
Recommended by Ms. Amy:
For Use at Home | Here are some great resources for parents and grandparents: