Valuing the Kids
To learn more about children’s activities at Redeemer, contact our Director of Children, Youth & Family Ministry Ms. Amy Long.
Children are loved at Redeemer!
That’s why we design meaningful, fun activities for each age group that focus on teaching biblical truths while building healthy connections. Your kids will be comfortable as caring volunteers keep them busy! From classes on Sundays, to Redeemer Kids Club on Wednesdays, to regular social events, to summer soccer, to chances to serve others, Redeemer kids are learning to let God into every part of their lives.
Snapshot of Activities
Redeemer Kids Club | Register online
January / February
Jan. 16 – Covenant Pines Scholarship Applications Due
Feb. 1 – Covenant Pines Earlybird Registration Deadline
Feb. 15-17 – Trailblazer Retreat (Grades 3-6) @Covenant Pines (Fri-Sun)
We love Bible Camp! | www.covenantpines.org
2019 Summer Camp Scholarships | It’s time to start planning for camp! The cost of a week at Covenant Pines averages about $400, and partial scholarships are available to students who are active participants here at Redeemer. 2019 Camp Scholarship Applications are now available and will be due no later than Jan. 16, 2019. Each application requires a $75 deposit. For questions or more information, contact Ms. Amy Long.
Winter Retreats for Kids & Youth! | $50 scholarships from Redeemer are available. Costs include meals, housing & transportation. Contact Ms. Amy Long for more information.
- Trailblazer Retreat at Covenant Pines: Grades 3-6, Feb 15-17, Use Code CHURCH50 for Cost: $75
- Senior High at Covenant Pines: Grades 9-12, Feb 22-24, Use Code CHURCH25 for Cost: $100
Cov Pines Camp Updates:
- Kids Camp is now for students entering grades 2-4. Students entering grade 4 can choose whether to go to Kids Camp (2 nights & 3 days) or Trailblazers (5 nights & 6 days). There are 3 Kids Camp sessions to choose from.
- Junior High is now for students entering grades 6-8. Students entering 6th grade can choose between Trailblazers and Junior High. Students entering 9th grade will have the opportunity to attend one of the Senior High sessions.
- Junior Staff: All Leaders in Training (LIT) sessions are now just one week instead of two. The cost of each session is $120.
Nurturing Your Family’s Faith
For Use at Home | Here are some great resources for parents and grandparents:
Missional Moms | 1st & 3rd Thursdays | 9:30-11 a.m.
Join us Thursday mornings for prayer and fellowship or join our Facebook group for online encouragement. Connect with Kathy Turgeon for more information.