Start planning NOW for this summer
We love Covenant Pines Bible Camp!
Each year at Redeemer Covenant, we encourage families to consider sending their kids to camp. We partner with Covenant Pines Bible Camp, a ministry of the Evangelical Covenant Church, located in McGregor, Minnesota. It’s a great place for students to learn about God and grow in their relationship with him while they have fun and make new friends!
- Summer camp is available for students going into grades 2-12 in fall of 2023.
- The youngest students go for 2 nights (grades 2-4) and the older students can stay up to 5 nights (grades 4-12).
- The cost of a week at camp averages over $550, about $110/day, including transportation to and from camp.
- Scholarship funds are available to students who are part of Redeemer’s ministries (see below).
- If you are NOT requesting scholarship funds, please register directly with Covenant Pines, either by mail or online.
- OR if you ARE requesting scholarship funds, please read more below.
All About Camp Scholarships
Completed scholarship applications should be returned to Ms. Amy. Please make sure to complete BOTH pages of the scholarship application, including the student covenant and $75 deposit per application. (The deposit will go directly toward the camp registration fee. Talk to Ms. Amy about payment plan options.)
There is no deadline for scholarship applications, but the camp prices go up after February 15. We encourage families to submit scholarship applications early this year because we anticipate camp sessions to fill up quickly. Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis. Scholarship funds will be sent directly to Covenant Pines and we will notify you of the remaining balance, which should be paid directly to Covenant Pines.
When your scholarship application has been accepted, you will receive a scholarship code from Redeemer to register online. All camp registrations should be submitted as soon as you receive your scholarship notification.
- There are student staff opportunities for youth entering grades 10+.
- There are family camps available.
- Contact Ms. Amy to chat more about kids and camp.