Growing and Serving Together
The vision of Redeemer women is to advance God’s kingdom through opportunities that equip women to grow, serve and reach out with the gospel of Jesus Christ. How? By connecting women in transformational relationships and uniting them in Christ to impact our world. Come connect with women to grow, to serve and to reach out!
Missional Moms | 1st & 3rd Thursdays each month during school year | 9:30-11 a.m.
Want to connect with other moms on the journey? We have a place for you! All moms of kids of all ages and stages, you are invited to come for prayer and fellowship. This fall we are reading and discussing the book “How to Grow a Connected Family With Contagious Love and Faith!” by James and Lynne Jackson.
- Childcare is available
- Contact Ms. Amy or Kathy Turgeon
Community Groups for all adults | Join anytime! | Contact Rob Schwanz
Twin Cities Women Ministries
Annual retreat at Covenant Pines Bible Camp is held every year in September for women from the Twin Cities area.
- Dates: September 20-22
- Pricing: Standard Housing ($129), we usually stay in Deluxe Housing ($169) in Bald Eagle
- Register online
- Early Bird Discount: Save $15 if you register by August 20 (the camp also has scholarships available)
- Speaker for the weekend: Jenny Vang (on staff at North City Church, a church plant of Mill City Church, with strong connections to CPBC)
- Worship led by Heidi Haines who attends Genesis Covenant Church
Northwest Conference Women Ministries
Projects, conferences, and activities for women in MN and adjacent states in the Northwest Conference
Evangelical Covenant Women Ministries