Celebrating a Legacy of Faithfulness
At Redeemer, the Senior Adults form an active group in their spiritual learning and growth, fellowship together, and service to others.
- Learning and growth—The second and fourth Thursday of each month, Seniors gather for Bible study and prayer.
- Fellowship—Potlucks, an annual Christmas luncheon and regular outings are just a few examples of social times for this age group.
- Service—Seniors volunteer many hours each year on church commissions, helping with children’s programs, collating weekly bulletins and annual reports, making repairs around the church building, and many other necessary tasks.
- 2nd and 4th Thursdays every month | 9:30 am
- Memorial Room | facilitated by Al Fairbanks
Community Groups for All Adults
- Join anytime and meet regularly in homes or at church
- Contact Rob Schwanz for more information
Flying South for the Winter?
Do you have plans to head south for part of the winter or spring? Please complete the “Snow Bird” form in your church mailbox and return it to the church office. This form will provide information to us and will give you options on how or if you would like us to communicate church information to you while you’re away.
During your time away, we will close your church mailbox to help us be good stewards of our printed communication pieces and will reopen your box when you return.