Celebrating a Legacy of Faithfulness
At Redeemer, the Senior Adults form an active group in their spiritual learning and growth, fellowship together, and service to others.
- Learning and growth—The second and fourth Thursday of each month, Seniors gather for Bible study and prayer.
- Fellowship—Potlucks, an annual Christmas luncheon and regular outings are just a few examples of social times for this age group.
- Service—Seniors volunteer many hours each year on church commissions, helping with children’s programs, collating weekly bulletins and annual reports, making repairs around the church building, and many other necessary tasks.
- 2nd and 4th Thursdays every month | 9:30 a.m.
- Memorial Room | facilitated by Al Fairbanks
GPS: Grandparents Prayer and Share
- monthly on 2nd Monday | 10 a.m.
- Memorial Room | facilitated by Mark & Kathy Turgeon
Community Groups for All Adults
- Join anytime and meet regularly in homes or at church
- Contact Rob Schwanz for more information
- Kludts have opened their party room for the Seniors Christmas Gathering on Friday, December 13. See Yvonne for questions.
Sat. Jan. 4 | 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. | $10/person
Salem Covenant Church
2655 5th St NW, New Brighton MN 55112
- Grandparents are an essential part of God’s design for the family unit. As grandparents, you have the opportunity to care for your grandchildren by giving them a firm spiritual foundation and a close personal relationship they will cherish forever. We will discuss the misleading messages our culture gives about grandparenting, learn about what God has to say about the role of grandparents, and give you practical methods to disciple your grandchildren and see how your role as a grandparent can impact your family’s faith journey.
- Dr. Josh Mulvihill is a nationally known speaker and author. He is currently the Executive Director of Church and Family Ministry at Renewanation, where he equips parents and grandparents to disciple their families and coaches church leaders to train children with a biblical worldview.
Flying South for the Winter?
Do you have plans to head south for part of the winter or spring? Please complete the “Snow Bird” form and return it to the church office. This form will provide information to us and will give you options on how or if you would like us to communicate church information to you while you’re away.
During your time away, we will close your church mailbox to help us be good stewards of our printed communication pieces and will reopen your box when you return.