Celebrating a Legacy of Faithfulness
The Senior Adults form an active group in spiritual learning and growth, fellowship together, and service to others.
- Learning and growth—The second and fourth Thursday of each month, Seniors gather for Bible study and prayer.
- Fellowship—Potlucks, an annual Christmas luncheon and regular outings are a few examples of social times for our seniors.
- Service—Seniors volunteer many hours each year on church ministry teams, helping with children’s programs, collating weekly bulletins and annual reports, making repairs around the church building, and many other necessary tasks.
Temporarily Suspended | Studying Together
- Bible Study monthly 2nd & 4th Thursdays
- 9:30-11 a.m. | Memorial Room
- facilitated by Al Fairbanks
Flying South for the Winter?
Do you have plans to head south for part of the winter or spring? Please complete the “Snow Bird” form and return it to the church office. This form will provide information to us and will give you options on how or if you would like us to communicate church information to you while you’re away.
During your time away, we will close your church mailbox to help us be good stewards of our printed communication pieces and will reopen your box when you return.