January 17-23 | Meet Jesus in a special way this week!
Watch church email: Daily readings & Zoom link to 7 p.m. nightly prayer
You are invited by our Redeemer Elders and the Adult Formation Ministry Team to spend a week focusing on the practice of prayer. Each evening, January 17-23, at 7 p.m. we will meet via Zoom to pray through a different I Am statement of Jesus. Join as many sessions as you want; each will be unique.
- Every day of Prayer Week, watch your church email for daily readings and nightly prayer session Zoom link.
Thank you to our leaders of the 7 p.m. Zoom prayer sessions:
- Sunday, Jan. 17: Rob Schwanz, Adult Formation Team leader
- Monday, Jan. 18: Marisi Stromquist, Elder
- Tuesday, Jan. 19: Wayland Richards, Elder
- Wednesday, Jan. 20: Jim Stegeman, Elder
- Thursday, Jan. 21: Pat Trautman, Elder
- Friday, Jan. 22: Ben Pease, Senior Pastor
- Saturday, Jan. 23: Linda Fredenburg, Elder
Contact Rob Schwanz or Wayland Richards for questions. We trust that our participation together will challenge and equip us as followers of Jesus to grow deeper in our desire to pray continually, simply and meaningfully.
For coordinating resources provided by the Evangelical Covenant, visit their 2021 Week of Prayer web page at https://covchurch.org/2021prayer
- Breathe Together materials to download or print.
- Sign up for daily emails from the Covenant.
- Each day includes reflection, an image, and breath prayer prompts.
- Guides are available in both English and Spanish, or follow the reading plan outlined on the web page.