Experiencing It All
Just as getting ready to travel means stuffing your dufflebag with a toothbrush and a bar of soap, so discovering all the adventures on this journey of life requires preparation. Redeemer youth activities are intentionally designed to help middle school and high school students gain an understanding of God’s amazing love for us and his plan that we follow and serve Jesus.
The big picture:
- Teaching and Training | Confirmation, Sunday classes, Bible studies, Youth Training Conferences
- Service and Mission | Mission trips, Rake and Run, Second Harvest, Salvation Army bell ringing, Feed My Starving Children, children’s programming volunteers, Bible School volunteers
- Fellowship and Community | Vikings parties, bonfires, softball, movie nights, Sonshine
- Prayer and Worship | Youth Prayer Room, Neighborhood Prayer Walks, 30-Hour Famine
- Big Events | Winter Retreat, Covenant Pines Bible Camp, CHIC, MUUUCE
If you’d like to chat about youth activities at Redeemer, contact the Director of Children, Youth & Family Ministry Ms. Amy Long.