Redeemer people have a great desire and compassion to care for those in our families and community who may be going through difficult life transition times. Care Ministry Teams lovingly share their gifts, talents and passion to be the hands and feet of Jesus:
- Homebound and Hospitalized Care Ministry Team – Provide encouragement and support to those who are ill, hospitalized, or confined to home or nursing home
- Prayer Ministry Team – Prayer warriors actively support members and friends requesting prayer during difficult situations
- Stephen Ministry Team – Trained lay people use their gifts to share Christ’s healing love with those who are hurting. Read more.
- Funeral Lunch Teams – Give comfort to a grieving family in a loving and caring way by providing luncheon following a funeral at Redeemer
- Blood Pressure and Health Team – Blood pressure clinic monthly by Redeemer’s nurses, annual Red Cross Blood Drive, annual Flu Shot Clinic, taking meals where needed
We want to hear from you if God is nudging you to walk alongside others needing unconditional love and generous care. If you’d like to learn more about serving in this way, please get in touch with Redeemer’s Care Ministry Area leader Penny Mattson or Pastor Ben Pease.