Experiencing It All!
Just as getting ready to travel means stuffing your dufflebag with a toothbrush and a bar of soap, so discovering all the adventures on this journey of life requires preparation. Redeemer youth activities are intentionally designed to help jr. and sr. high students gain an understanding of God’s amazing love for us and His plan that we follow and serve Jesus.
The big picture:
- Teaching and Training | Confirmation,
Sunday classes, Bible studies, Youth Training Conferences
- Service and Mission | Texico mission trips, Rake and Run, 2nd Harvest, Salvation Army bell ringing, Feed My Starving Children, AWANA volunteers, Bible School volunteers
- Fellowship and Community | Vikings parties, bonfires, softball, movie nights, Sonshine
- Prayer and Worship | Youth Prayer Room, Neighborhood Prayer Walks, 30-Hour Famine
- Big Events | Winter Retreat, Summer Camp, C.H.I.C.
Pastor Todd says, "I love having fun, hanging out with students, engaging in a good conversation.... I have a passion to see young people realize their gifts and use those gifts to bless other people and to serve the Lord right here and now."
All Church Chili Cook-Off Don’t make any lunch plans for Sunday, February 14...yet! Following the 11 am service, join us for a chili cook-off. Come and taste to see which you like best. Invite your family, friends and neighbors,...
Summer 2016 Camping Season Covenant Pines Bible Camp is a great place for kids (and adults!) to learn about God and grow in their relationship with him while having fun and making new friends. Kids of all ages will want to hear...