Experiencing It All!
Just as getting ready to travel means stuffing your dufflebag with a toothbrush and a bar of soap, so discovering all the adventures on this journey of life requires preparation. Redeemer youth activities are intentionally designed to help jr. and sr. high students gain an understanding of God’s amazing love for us and His plan that we follow and serve Jesus.
The big picture:
- Teaching and Training | Confirmation,
Sunday classes, Bible studies, Youth Training Conferences
- Service and Mission | Texico mission trips, Rake and Run, 2nd Harvest, Salvation Army bell ringing, Feed My Starving Children, AWANA volunteers, Bible School volunteers
- Fellowship and Community | Vikings parties, bonfires, softball, movie nights, Sonshine
- Prayer and Worship | Youth Prayer Room, Neighborhood Prayer Walks, 30-Hour Famine
- Big Events | Winter Retreat, Summer Camp, C.H.I.C.
If you'd like to chat about youth activities at Redeemer, contact Rich Eckart.
Working Together Camaraderie....accomplishment....stewardship. These are just a few of the benefits of banding together to tackle some needed projects at our church! We have a collection of inside projects (cleaning, rearranging,...
Missional Moms Want to connect with other moms on the journey? We have a place for you! All moms of kids of all ages and stages, you are invited to come and discuss the book The Missional Mom by award-winning Christian...