Experiencing It All!
Just as getting ready to travel means stuffing your dufflebag with a toothbrush and a bar of soap, so discovering all the adventures on this journey of life requires preparation. Redeemer youth activities are intentionally designed to help jr. and sr. high students gain an understanding of God’s amazing love for us and His plan that we follow and serve Jesus.
The big picture:
- Teaching and Training | Confirmation,
Sunday classes, Bible studies, Youth Training Conferences
- Service and Mission | Texico mission trips, Rake and Run, 2nd Harvest, Salvation Army bell ringing, Feed My Starving Children, AWANA volunteers, Bible School volunteers
- Fellowship and Community | Vikings parties, bonfires, softball, movie nights, Sonshine
- Prayer and Worship | Youth Prayer Room, Neighborhood Prayer Walks, 30-Hour Famine
- Big Events | Winter Retreat, Summer Camp, C.H.I.C.
Osseo Community Prayer Breakfast Join our nearby neighbors for the Osseo Community Prayer Breakfast at the Osseo-Maple Grove American Legion on Thursday, September 22, from 7 to 8:30 am. The keynote speaker will be Dan Adler, a local...
For Confirmation Students and Parents Students in grades 6 through 9 - along with parents - come meet your teachers and classmates for the year and find out everything you need to know for the upcoming year at the confirmation orientation:...