Experiencing It All!
Just as getting ready to travel means stuffing your dufflebag with a toothbrush and a bar of soap, so discovering all the adventures on this journey of life requires preparation. Redeemer youth activities are intentionally designed to help jr. and sr. high students gain an understanding of God’s amazing love for us and His plan that we follow and serve Jesus.
The big picture:
- Teaching and Training | Confirmation,
Sunday classes, Bible studies, Youth Training Conferences
- Service and Mission | Texico mission trips, Rake and Run, 2nd Harvest, Salvation Army bell ringing, Feed My Starving Children, AWANA volunteers, Bible School volunteers
- Fellowship and Community | Vikings parties, bonfires, softball, movie nights, Sonshine
- Prayer and Worship | Youth Prayer Room, Neighborhood Prayer Walks, 30-Hour Famine
- Big Events | Winter Retreat, Summer Camp, C.H.I.C.
Pastor Todd says, "I love having fun, hanging out with students, engaging in a good conversation.... I have a passion to see young people realize their gifts and use those gifts to bless other people and to serve the Lord right here and now."
Sticking Together Redeemer Covenant Church invites you to come for a fun evening of casual church where families can worship and support one another together. Miss Amy has more details, if you have any questions. ...
Learning and Outreach Save the date for GO: Serve on Saturday, April 26, 10 am to 3 pm, hosted by Redeemer Covenant Church. This is a new Northwest Conference Family event, intended to bring Northwest Conference families together...