Experiencing It All!
Just as getting ready to travel means stuffing your dufflebag with a toothbrush and a bar of soap, so discovering all the adventures on this journey of life requires preparation. Redeemer youth activities are intentionally designed to help jr. and sr. high students gain an understanding of God’s amazing love for us and His plan that we follow and serve Jesus.
The big picture:
- Teaching and Training | Confirmation,
Sunday classes, Bible studies, Youth Training Conferences
- Service and Mission | Texico mission trips, Rake and Run, 2nd Harvest, Salvation Army bell ringing, Feed My Starving Children, AWANA volunteers, Bible School volunteers
- Fellowship and Community | Vikings parties, bonfires, softball, movie nights, Sonshine
- Prayer and Worship | Youth Prayer Room, Neighborhood Prayer Walks, 30-Hour Famine
- Big Events | Winter Retreat, Summer Camp, C.H.I.C.
Savoring Fun Together What better way to jump into the delightful months of our Minnesota summer than meeting up with Redeemer friends for group recreation! There's something for everyone, and all adults are invited. ...
Great Summer Reading Grandparents have incredible influence and a biblical mandate to disciple the next generation. What will be your legacy? Pick up a copy of Extreme Grandparenting by Dr. Tim and Darcy Kimmel, and join us...