Experiencing It All!
Just as getting ready to travel means stuffing your dufflebag with a toothbrush and a bar of soap, so discovering all the adventures on this journey of life requires preparation. Redeemer youth activities are intentionally designed to help jr. and sr. high students gain an understanding of God’s amazing love for us and His plan that we follow and serve Jesus.
The big picture:
- Teaching and Training | Confirmation,
Sunday classes, Bible studies, Youth Training Conferences
- Service and Mission | Texico mission trips, Rake and Run, 2nd Harvest, Salvation Army bell ringing, Feed My Starving Children, AWANA volunteers, Bible School volunteers
- Fellowship and Community | Vikings parties, bonfires, softball, movie nights, Sonshine
- Prayer and Worship | Youth Prayer Room, Neighborhood Prayer Walks, 30-Hour Famine
- Big Events | Winter Retreat, Summer Camp, C.H.I.C.
Pastor Todd says, "I love having fun, hanging out with students, engaging in a good conversation.... I have a passion to see young people realize their gifts and use those gifts to bless other people and to serve the Lord right here and now."
Workshop at Redeemer: Discipline that Connects Jim and Lynne Jackson of Connected Families came and shared an abbreviated version of this training last spring, and we’re excited to bring them back in September to kick off our fall ministries!...
Families Moving Forward Small Group We have a meaningful and powerful ministry underway at Redeemer through our partnership with Families Moving Forward (FMF). The steering team desires to both enhance our support of the families we will...