Don’t make any lunch plans for Sunday, February 14...yet! Following the 11 am service, join us for a chili cook-off. Come and taste to see which you like best. Invite your family, friends and neighbors, and warm up with a hearty bowl full...or two, or three. Contact Pastor Seth if you can bring a crock pot of chili. Not a chili maker? You can sign up to bring cornbread, cookies or bars. Beverages and chili toppings will be provided.
Even with a Minnesota cold blast, you'll find a friendly warm welcome at Redeemer as you join us on Sunday mornings. The schedule includes the traditional service at 8:45 am and the celebration service at 11 am. Plan to stay after the first service, or come early for the second service, to grab a cup of coffee and talk with friends.
Sunday, February 14:
- Dr. Keith Hamilton, President of Alaska Christian College, will be bringing the message both services: Var Star Det Skrivet (Joshua 1:7-9).
- We'll pray for the Jamaica mission team, who will be gone February 20-28.
- Sunday classes that we call Education Hour for all kids, youth, and adults will meet between services.
- Stay for lunch together - chili and all the fixins'
Students not requesting scholarship funds should register directly with Covenant Pines Bible Camp, either by mail or online.
Thanks to the generosity of those who have contributed to the scholarship fund and the Taste of the South Dinner celebration, scholarships are available to kids wanting to attend summer camp at Covenant Pines. Families applying for scholarship funds should return completed application forms to Pastor Todd or Miss Amy, along with a completed camp registration form and a $25 deposit. (This deposit will go directly toward the camp registration fee.) Be sure to complete BOTH sides of the scholarship application and registration form. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
The deadline for all scholarship applications is Wednesday, March 2. Due to the limited amount of funds and the many youth we serve, scholarship requests received after the deadline may not be eligible for consideration.
2016 Summer Camp Schedule:
- Kids Kamp (entering grades 2-3) June 27-29
- Pathfinders (entering grades 3-4) June 10-12
- Trailblazers (entering grades 4-6) June 13-18 (open session)
- Junior High (entering grades 7-9) June 13-18 (open session)
- Senior High (entering grades 9-12) June 20-25 (open session)
Want to meet for weekly study and chat times? How about reading and talking through a book together? Are you free during the day for a Bible study? Could you donate time for service projects?
Redeemer has an active women's group where you can plug in and make connections with friends of all ages—for fun, for growth, for service, for you! A new book study just for women started February 9. Join any time! Read more >>
Page 1 of 3