Join us for an unforgettable journey to reignite our passion for the Scriptures. For 8 weeks—Monday, Sept. 26, through Sunday, Nov. 20—The Covenant Community Bible Experience will focus on “People of the Book” as we read and discuss the New Testament together!
A better Bible experience: What would happen if we actually read the Bible? Not a verse here or there, but the whole New Testament? What if, instead of going it alone, we could have a real conversation about the Bible—one anyone can join, no matter where they are in their faith journey? Community Bible Experience is about reading the Bible as it was meant to be read—whole books, in community. This is beyond Bible study, beyond reading in fragments, and beyond reading in isolation. Discover the complete story. Let’s read big, read real, and read together.
How it works:
- Read big. You’ll cover the whole New Testament in 8 weeks—reading 5 days a week, around 12 pages a day. The average day’s reading takes 30 minutes or so to complete.
- Read real. You’ll use a groundbreaking presentation of the Scriptures, called The Books of the Bible. It’s designed to feel more like reading the original.
- Read together. Your group will meet once a week for a book club-style conversation about the Bible.
What do you need to do now?
- Sign up to be in a weekly small group and order your copy of the New Testament that goes directly with the journey. Books cost $5 each and will be distributed in time to start the program. Choose one method:
- Come on Sunday mornings and participate with the rest of the church in worship services that will support the weekly readings by reflecting on the last week and getting excited for what is ahead.
- Pray about your participating in the program, and pray for the church family to be impacted by this program in a powerful way for Christ.