Celebrating a Legacy of Faithfulness
At Redeemer, the Senior Adults form an active group in their spiritual learning and growth, fellowship together, and service to others.
- Learning and growth—The second and fourth Thursday of each month, Seniors gather for Bible study and prayer.
- Fellowship—Potlucks, an annual Christmas luncheon and regular outings are just a few examples of social times for this age group.
- Service—Seniors volunteer many hours each year on church commissions, helping with children’s programs, collating weekly bulletins and annual reports, making repairs around the church building, and many other necessary tasks.
- Bible Study | Memorial Room
- 2nd and 4th Thursdays every month: April 13 and 27 | 9:30 am
- facilitated by Al Fairbanks